Tuscaloosa Orientation Materials
UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER
- Complete the three UMC compliance training modules. You do not need to submit an acknowledgment after each module. Submit one acknowledgment with all three training modules checked.
- Print and complete as much as possible respirator fit forms.
- Bring forms to orientation.
- Do you have a beard or mustache? You will need to shave for the respirator fit.
DCH HEALTH SYSTEMS
Email DCH forms to Natalie Morrow (except respirator documents, which you must bring with you to orientation)
View the following videos prior to arrival on the Tuscaloosa campus:
Sign the following three statements acknowledging you completed and understand the DCH training videos.
Email all VA and Bryce Hospital documentation to: Ashley Broughton
- Complete Application for Health Profession Trainees (see Directions for completing the application for health profession trainees).
- Complete the VA computer training modules and print/save each separate certificate.
- Complete the VA Declaration for Federal Employment.
- Verification of a negative TB skin test or X-ray if you have tested positive in the past (test must be current and repeated annually).
- If you are not a US citizen we will need a copy of your VISA that includes a blown up copy of picture.
As a Tuscaloosa Regional Campus student, you are enrolled as a non-degree seeking University of Alabama student and must enroll for the fall and spring terms.
Review the registration instructions for fall 2015, log on myBama and register for the fall term at UA. Verify that your correct address and phone number is listed in myBama.
You will receive important registration and financial information, athletic ticket order instructions and other emails to your UA student email address, and you must have this email forwarded to your UAB email address or to another email address that you read daily.
You will receive important mail to your home address like checks for travel reimbursement to your family/rural placement. Please make sure your UAB and UA addresses are updated with your current, local mailing address.