Request to Conduct Research

The College of Community Health Sciences provides opportunities to collaborate with other researchers at The University of Alabama, so please contact us if you have a project you would like to conduct with our College, or with University Medical Center, a community medical practice operated by CCHS.

Prior to their start, all research projects must be approved by Dr. John C. Higginbotham, the College’s associate dean for Research and Health Policy.