Drug Delivery Research Group News
- Dr. M.N.V. Ravi Kumar, Distinguished University Research Professor and faculty at The University of Alabama College of Community Health Sciences, is the recipient of the McCormick Science Institute Research Award. Read more here.
- M.N.V. Ravi Kumar. Urolithin A nanoparticle therapy for cisplatin-induced acute kidney injury. Nephron. (In Press)
- G. Davis, A. Kurse, A. Agarwal, D. Sheikh-Hamad, M.N.V. Ravi Kumar. An overview of nano-encapsulation strategies to circumventing drug-induced kidney injury and targeted nanomedicines to treat kidney
diseases. Curr. Opin. Toxicol. (In Press)
- M. Arora, D. Zou, M.N.V. Ravi Kumar. Nanoparticle-assisted oral delivery of small and large peptides. In: Oral delivery of therapeutic peptides and proteins. P. Tyagi and A. Subramor (Eds) Elsevier. (In
- UA Center to Spur Convergent Drug Innovation, Delivery
- UA Professor Honored with Prestigious International Research Award
- NIH Grant Supports UA Study of Acute Kidney Injury Treatment
- Kumar-lab receives NIH funding (R01, NIDDK) May 2021 (PI: Kumar; MPI: Arora).
Dr. Kumar featured on The Medicine Maker ‘Power List 20 for 2021’.
- Our work on “Nanoparticles that do not compete with endogenous ligands–molecular characterization in vitro, acute safety in canine, and interspecies pharmacokinetics modeling to humans” just accepted for publication in Journal of Controlled Release, congratulations D. Zou/M. Kumar et al., Also this is the first paper with Dr. Shah,The State University of New York at Buffalo, longtime collaborator on PK/PBPK modeling.
- The group moved to the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa, effective Jan 14, 2021.
2013-2020 TAMU Archive